Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Preparing for the cold!





Forecasters say this winter could be the coldest Europe has seen in the last 1,000 years. I'm not sure what to believe, but it is better to be safe than sorry, so I bought myself a pair of tall classic Uggs. Some people adore them; some people adore to loathe them, I never know why. One thing is for sure Uggs are most comfortable boots you will ever wear and it will keep you warm!  I love my Uggs and I'll keep wearing them whether it's trendy or not.
XOXO Nicky

1 comment:

  1. I brought a pair back when I was back in Australia. They're definitely cheaper than in Europe. I agree that it's either hate or love relationship with Uggs. When I was still living in Australia, I always thought why on earth people would wear such ugly boots. I've learned to appreciate them :) They kept my feet warm in the cold cold winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...